Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Trip to See GG

This weekend, Maggie and I took at trip to Pheonix to visit her great-grandma (and her Nana met us there). Maggie is such a good traveler- she loved the plane ride (mostly all of the new people to visit with) and adapted really quickly to the new enviornment. But she did make a few phone calls home to talk to Daddy and some other friends.
She enjoyed being spoiled and getting to eat some treats that she doesn't eat at home :)

We went to the Pheonix Children's Museum and played for an afternoon.


Enjoyed swimming in a 90 degree pool! Maggie even got her head wet! She loved jumping in off the stairs.


Here's 4 generations of Fier-Tarlini-Grant girls! (We all share the same middle name too!)




1 comment:

shepard said...

Sarah - That is absolutely precious! I love the picture of the 4 generations. Looks like you ladies had a great time - and I'm glad little Maggie did so well adjusting to everything. Miss you guys!